Pershendetje vizitor i nderuar...
Me sa duket, ju nuk jeni identifikuar akoma ne faqen tone, ndaj po ju paraqitet ky mesazh per tju kujtuar se ju mund te identifikoheni qe te merrni pjese ne
diskutimet dhe temat e shumta te forumit tone.

- Ne qofte se ende nuk keni nje Llogari personale ne forumin ton, mund ta hapni nje te tille duke u Regjistruar
-Regjistrimi eshte falas dhe ju merr koh maksimumi 1 min...

- Duke u rregjistruar ju do te perfitoni te drejta te lexoni edhe te shprehni mendimin tuaj

-Gjithsesi ju falenderojme shume, per kohen qe fute ne dispozicionper te n'a vizituar ne faqen tone.

Ose Indefitikohu Nese Je I Regjistruar

Me Respekt// Staffi

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pershendetje vizitor i nderuar...
Me sa duket, ju nuk jeni identifikuar akoma ne faqen tone, ndaj po ju paraqitet ky mesazh per tju kujtuar se ju mund te identifikoheni qe te merrni pjese ne
diskutimet dhe temat e shumta te forumit tone.

- Ne qofte se ende nuk keni nje Llogari personale ne forumin ton, mund ta hapni nje te tille duke u Regjistruar
-Regjistrimi eshte falas dhe ju merr koh maksimumi 1 min...

- Duke u rregjistruar ju do te perfitoni te drejta te lexoni edhe te shprehni mendimin tuaj

-Gjithsesi ju falenderojme shume, per kohen qe fute ne dispozicionper te n'a vizituar ne faqen tone.

Ose Indefitikohu Nese Je I Regjistruar

Me Respekt// Staffi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kurse Anglish Online .::: wWw.mylanguagecenter.al:::.
Mirė se erdhėt nė mesin tonė .::: wWw.forumijone.albanianforum.net/:::.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Divx Pro 8.01

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Divx Pro 8.01 Empty Divx Pro 8.01 Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:28 pm

forumijoneal

forumijoneal
Admin
Admin

Divx Pro 8.01| 41.06 mb

The next generation of DivX video! Download DivX Plus™ Software to play DivX®, AVI, MKV, MOV and MP4 video with our me

The next generation of DivX video! Download DivX Plus™ Software to play DivX®, AVI, MKV, MOV and MP4 video with our media player. Or watch these videos in other popular media players like Windows Media Player or Media Player classic. Purchase DivX Pro to create your own HD DivX videos.

Key Included

Features of DivX 8 :

- Compress digital video 5 to 10 times more than MPEG-2/DVD format and hundreds of times over raw digital video
- Encode high-definition (HD) video at resolutions up to 1080p
- Maximized performance for all HyperThreaded, dual core and dual CPU (SMP) systems
- Improved support for interlaced video
- Six carefully optimized encoding modes for balancing visual quality and performance
- Automated noise reduction reduces grain and low-light noise (common with DV cameras) without significantly degrading the video

DivX 8.0.1 for Windows includes :

- DivX Plus Player 8.0.1
- DivX Community Codec 6.9.1
- DivX Plus Web Player 2.0.2
- DivX H.264 Decoder 1.0.0
- DivX AAC Decoder 7.1.0
- DivX MKV Splitter 1.0.1
- DivX Plus Converter 8.0.1 (15-day trial)
- DivX Pro Codec 6.9.2 (15-day trial)
- DFX Audio Enhancer (30-day trial)
- DivX Content Uploader 1.1.0

DivX 7 for Mac includes :

- DivX Player 2.0
- DivX Community Codec 6.6
- DivX Web Player 1.3.1
- DivX Converter 1.2 (15-day trial)
- DivX Pro Codec 6.6 (6-month trial)

?X Player
The DivX Player is capable of playing every DivX file ever created, with integrated support for advanced features of the DivX Media Format and special enhancements for high definition (HD) playback, providing the ideal way to enjoy all your DivX videos.

?X Community Codec
DivX Community Codec improve encoding quality and performance, making it the best choice to convert or create your own DivX video content.

?X Web Player
The DivX Web Player allows you to download and playback DivX Video files from within your favorite web browser. It gives a quick and easy way for webmasters to deliver high quality DivX video over the internet, through existing websites, without any server technology required other than standard HTTP.

?X Converter
The DivX Converter allows you to convert nearly any digital video into a DivX media file in one easy step with its simple ?drag and drop? functionality. The DivX Converter includes an optional MPEG-2/DVD plug-in for an additional fee.

?X Pro 7
DivX Pro delivers exceptional compression, encoding speed and visual quality. Powerful encoding tools like the Electrokompressiongraph application and Encoder Feedback Window offer precise control over your video. Additionally, DivX Pro adds support for the advanced interactive features of the DivX Media Format, including menus, multiple subtitles and multiple audio tracks, to popular media players.

There are 2 versions of the DivX Codec for Windows :

- DivX Pro Codec, part of the DivX Pro for Windows package ($19.99 USD)
- DivX Community Codec, part of the DivX for Windows download (free and has a 15-day trial of the DivX Pro Codec)

Changes in DivX Codec 7.2.1 :

? Improvements:
- Native support of 64-bit player applications in 64-bit operating systems
- Improved playback performance on many platforms
? Fixes:
- Improved aspect ratio handling and support
- Increased decoder stability
- Improved media player compatibility

Important Notes :

- DivX 8 installer includes “Norton Security Scan”. You may not continue the installation process without installing/using this service.

- DivX 8 is not supported on Windows 98 or Windows ME. However, you can still use DivX Player to watch high-quality DivX videos including DivX Video-on-Demand movies

Download Links
Hotfile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FileServe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://www.forumijone.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum